Everyone is brilliant. Yet brilliance is easily obscured, undiscovered or forgotten. Focus on your brilliance. Train your mind to recognize and appreciate your brilliance rather than your failings.
What makes you brilliant?
Brilliance is about who you really are, without trying, doing or working out how.
Your brilliance is visible in the light that shines through you when your heart is open and your joy is sparked.
Your brilliance is your intuition, your innate knowing that guides you. This wise part of you shows you the way.
When you focus on showing up as your most brilliant self, the highest and best outcomes happen.
Your brilliant self, aka your true self, knows that you are not stuck, a failure or in a hopeless situation.
Your brilliant self knows your highest potential and what options are available to you. When you give your inner knowing some breathing room, you will find that it knows what next steps to take in your business or what you need to change so you can have what you want.
Brilliance is not just for rare moments and brief flashes. Release your brilliance each and every day.
Watch where you go with your mind
Do you see yourself as less than you really are?
Are you dimming or hiding your brilliance under fears, resentments, disappointments and false judgments about yourself and others?
Do you allow the nuts and bolts of your present circumstances to dictate who you are and what you are capable of?
The only person who can rescue you from obscurity or humdrum living is you. You are in charge of your brilliance. How perfect is that?
10 reasons to focus on your brilliance rather than your failings
- When you focus on your failings, that’s all you see.
- When you see yourself in terms of failings, you are judging yourself and being mean.
- If you want others to give you a chance, give yourself a chance.
- When you focus on your brilliance, you show up as your brilliant self.
- When you focus on your brilliance, you feel better about yourself and life.
- When you focus on your brilliance, others reveal their brilliance.
- When you focus on your brilliance, you believe in yourself.
- When you focus on your brilliance, you are clear and alert.
- When you focus on your brilliance, you appreciate what you have.
- When you focus on your brilliance, you see possibility and good.
You are brilliant! So you are the one who can set yourself free to shine and love your life, no matter what is happening. Only you know the power of NOW. The power of now is in your hands, always. All you have to do is to decide to release your brilliance, rather than your fears and false perceptions.
Nicola Walker has been an inner freedom coach and hypnotherapist for over 20 years. She is creator of The Ease Experiment, working with women, who are birthing and evolving a business and creative projects, and find it’s harder and more overwhelming than they expected. With a focus on healing, mindset and joyful productivity, she supports her clients to activate ease and flow in their business each day. She is also a WomanSpeak circle leader and the author of the forthcoming memoir and self help book, Joy in the Middle of the Mess: An Evolutionary Adventure on the Quest for Success.